Have you wondered ever where have you lost the woman in you after you became a mother ? i always did .. it was a constant battle between what i knew and about what i was turning into. The nights seemed endless and the day were wearing. The same schedule every day literally drained every ounce of energy left in me.
Do not get me wrong, i love being a mother, its a blessing that many woman wish to have and i am thankful everyday for this amazing mercy that was bestowed on me. Every one discusses only the good pretty things, i guess women do not want to hear or may be are not ready to hear about the challenges that come along this path !
Thank Fully, Its not the end 🙂 there is a light at the end of the tunnel and YOU my dear friend is responsible of lightening up that tunnel. Mothers are on the run always – feeding bottles, sippers, extra boxes of snacks, extra clothes, diapers, lotions, wipes…. phew the list is endless and we never have enough time to look like we would want to be 🙂
So, here is my list of 5 make up essentials that you can keep in your baby’s bag that can help you look presentable.
- A Good Moisturiser is very important to keep your skin hydrated and healthy. I use Olay White Radiance as my base. It instantly brightens the skin and makes you look fresh.
- A BB cream – My favourite is Ponds BB Cream / Garnier BB Cream. They both provide good coverage and helps cover any basic blemishes or spots.
- Black Kohl – This has to be my most important and favourite item in the list. My personal favourite is Colossal kajal. Blackest black in one sleek application. I double this is an eye liner as well.
- Pink/Orange/Red lipstick – You can never go wrong with these shades. They suit every tone and will transform you just in a matter of seconds.
- A Good fragrance – You gotta smell nice when stepping out. I personally love Bvlgari Omnia series. Pick any that speaks to your soul. I have been hooked to this since 10 years now 🙂
so, there you have it. my personal list of make up essentials for a busy mom like me. I dont like spending lot of time in-front of the mirror and i am on the run always !
These essentials help me look presentable as well as pretty 🙂
If you liked the article, leave a feedback for me below 🙂 follow my blog to read new articles.
Until next time – stay in touch and God Bless !