Thank you so much to Jennifer Vakratsas at https://jennv.me/ for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Don’t forget to check out her blog. she is a mother of 3 beautiful babies (a toddler girl && twin boys) from Queens, New York. Her blog is intended for Moms, Dads, Soon-To-Be Parents & anyone just curious right before taking the steps to become a parent. Do head over and read her amazing thoughts.
Next thing to be done is – to thank the person who nominated you and link their blog, share 7 facts about yourself & nominate other bloggers to join in on the fun. Basically, we’re all just trying to get to know one another, gain followers/friends, appreciate the new bloggers and give them recognition.
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- As a child, I always measured success with money. I always thought the more money I had, the happier I would be but I realized this as I grew that it was not the case. Happi ess is a choice and there are many subtle ways to experience it
- I want to go on a world tour and taste different cuisines, visit the most popular tourist destinations
- I always wanted to have a matrimonial and a post-pregnancy photo session with my babies.
- At the end of my life – I would want at least one life changed because of me.
- My most relaxing moment is when I am reading a book with a cup of coffee, snuggled in my bed
- People change. Just don’t trust anyone blindly, especially when someone tries to be extra caring
- I want to have a beautiful house with a garden, where I can see my children playing and I can spend time tending to my plants.
MY VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD NOMINATIONS:
- Vidula Abhyankar @ http://www.lifeskills.center
- Kristen Elizabeth Frolich @ http://www.projectonemotherrunner.us
- Roshni Khanna @ https://roshkhanna.blogspot.in/
- Nat Nic @ https://trippingwithtasha.com
- Lynn-Alexandria McKendrick @ https://doglovingwriter.wordpress.com
- Carla Bauto Deña @ https://inspiredspaceph.wordpress.com
- Nirjon Rahman @ http://fadedmix.com/
- Louise Moore http://www.childrensreadingsuccess.com/blog/
So, there are my lovely nominations.
Don’t forget to visit these blogs to read their amazing content.
Until next time – God Bless and take care, See you soon.