A love letter to my husband and 5 Reasons Why I Still Love you!
Mere words cannot do justice or a letter with 5 Reasons Why I Still Love you! cannot begin to tell you, how I feel about you.
This year we will complete 10 years of marriage and 13 years of being together ! Now, that is a milestone in itself – decade of crazy times. May be i could tell all this face to face – but I wanted to go old school and let you know 5 Reasons Why I Still Love you !
Hi Harjot, ( This is really weird)
Like many couples we have loved and fought. It has been a roller coaster ride ( not that i am complaining ) When I look back at these years – I feel blessed. ( not sure about YOU though – hahaha ?? )
Our beautiful children ?remind me of the miracle ? we created and the way they are growing are proof we are doing good as parents ?
So, here is my 5 Reasons Why I Still Love you! You Ready ?
1. You are compassionate – When you see someone who is in need of help, you jump right in to help them. Be it a hawker on a road, or the security guard at the ATM or the street vendor selling car accessories on a cross road. You have helped them in kin and kind. I am sure there are loads of people who bless you everyday. Agam is already following your footsteps.
2. You are passionate about growth – May be other people are too, but I have seen very few people who actually spend time on upgrading themselves, while on a job. I have seen you studying , completing you college degrees and other certifications. Staying up late and getting up early never bothered you – you still had time for us always. Although, many times i have no suggestion to give you, you still discuss work with me.
Still with me ? Keep reading my 5 Reasons Why I Still Love you!
3. You love our children – When I see you loving our children, i love you more. The way you become childish with them, the way you laugh and play with them, is sheer bliss for me. I wish you could spend more time with them. They miss you a lot when you are at work.
4. You are funny – Yes, all those funny things that you do at home are really funny and crack all of us; specially that laugh. Do you remember the way Agam copied you yesterday ? You have a tendency to cheer me up, so many times in your own weird way.
5. I Love you – Well, not a cliche, but i guess I am in still in love with those brown eyes that actually pulled me towards you. Your love has been my strength, my pillar and my rock every time I felt like giving up. When a girl gets married and walks into a new home, she leaves her home, i did that too. I literally left everything , every relationship for ours.
Yes, I miss all of them terribly but you try your best to make up for it. You changed for me, so that you could celebrate Christmas since its important to me.
I still remember when you said, from today – I am your papa, mummy, brother and everything. Thank You !
Thank you for the little and big things that you do. You are not the romantic one that i had dreamed off, but you are perfect just the way you are.
Thank you for reading 5 Reasons Why I Still Love you! which is an odd of my love for my husband. If you liked, what you read, leave a comment for me !
This post is a part of Lol-a-thon hosted by Momsteins’ and 27 amazing bloggers across niches, are participating.
Join us to read some wonderful letters on Today’s prompt, which is ”Love Letter to your beloved”.
I would like to thank Preetjyot Kaur who writes amazing content at mylittlemuffin for introducing me to this amazing blogathon of LOL – Letters of love. I also would like to introduce you to Shruti who blogs at fastnfeminist
Hop over to their blogs to read more letters of love. Till next time, stay blessed, stay safe and stay hungry !