Your car is your prized possession. While you gave attention to detail and spent months in finalizing the car you wanted it also is really important to also take care of it once you have it. Like everything else, a car also, demands your time and attention. A Modern car has approximately 75,000 parts, and the malfunction of just one part can make your car have issues. In your busy schedule, I am sure, the least you want is running behind your car all the time. To help you with this, this time I have come up with Best 6 Tips for Maintaining Your Car.
” It’s a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. Dale Earnhardt “
The secret is that there is no real secret to getting a vehicle to last a long time. The difference is maintenance, So here are the Best 6 Tips for Maintaining Your Car
1. Service your car regularly – This is clearly one of the most important tips for maintain your car. When this gets delayed, the engine oil tends to lose its lubrication over time. Hence, the part movement inside the engine is not smooth. When the parts are not moving smoothly, your car drive is not going to be as leisurely and smooth as you might be looking forward to.
2. Choose a good service center – An authorized service center is crucial for the health of your car. Ideally all the authorized centers maintain a history of the car. Now, why is this important ? This is very imperative since, in case if there is any part that was replaced, you will be aware of the part replacement and the warranty that comes along with it. Not only will this come handy, in case if you plan to sell your car second hand, also it helps you keep track of the any minor parts replacement / oil change.
3. Tyre Pressure – This is something that lot of people ignore. Keep a check regularly on it. As soon you find your car punctured, get this checked at the next service station and do not delay the same. Any delay will only further bring more damage to the tires. Make sure they are properly inflated to the manufacturer’s specified pressure.
4. Engine Oil – What blood is to your body, in the same manner, Oil is to your car. Check with your center, as to how you can change oil yourself. Check the oil regularly, about once a week, and change the oil or have it changed when you reach the 6,400–7,200 km.
5. Brakes, belts, and battery – The modern cars are designed in such a way that braking systems are to be replaced periodically to maintain maximum braking efficiency.
√ Check the belts regularly for wear and tension. Very loose belts often make a loud squealing sound.
√ Check the battery once per month for corrosion and clean it or have it cleaned and as needed.
6. Keep your car clean – Just as you daily maintain a personal hygiene, in the same way, you car also needs to be well maintained. It’s been said that the value of the car is held in side of it, and that is very true. If you ever want to sell the car , every money spent at cleaning your car will be paid back to you with interest!
So, these were my Best 6 Tips for Maintaining Your Car. You can check more points at HERE
If you liked this article – do not forget to like, share and comment on it. Do let me know what do you think about Best 6 Tips for Maintaining Your Car.
Until next time – take care, stay connected with me and God Bless.
“This post is written as a part of the #AlexaTheIncredible campaign hosted by #womenbloggerwb”