My blog is about 2 months old. I started my writing journey in September 2017, and now i am wondering how time flies …My blog has been nominated for Liebster Award.
This is my second blog nomination and i am absolutely thrilled and exhilarated. Thank You Seasons we are in for nominating my humble blog for this prestigious award. Read her inspiring blog at http://theseasonwearein.com/2017/09/liebster-award-thank-you/
Here are The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
Write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
Check out these blogs that I have nominated further for this award –
Do take some time out to read and go through their blogs to know more about them 🙂
Questions for me –
- Why did you begin blogging? I started blogging in September 2017. after a lot of people complimented me about my writing style and encouraged me, I gave it a thought. as a new mother, i had my share my challenges and I thought why not use my knowledge to empower others.
- What is your favourite sport? I never played any sports, but I spent my childhood watching and enjoying cricket a lot
- What is your favourite characteristic about yourself? I have a big, giving, heart. I love others and give almost to a fault. I love that I can love so deeply and care for others so honestly.
- What is your favourite book? I love fictions that range from my teenage favourite Sidney Sheldon to Danielle Steel and anything in between. After kids, I allmost have given up reading but I keep myself abreast with the latest by reading news 🙂
- What is the best place you’ve visited and why? I would have to say Virajpet. We went for a 2 day holiday to Club Mahindra Resort and it was an amazing experience and would recommend everyone to go here if you ever come to Bangalore. It’s about 5-hour drive from here.
- What is your dream trip? I’d love to do a world trip. I’d love to see Paris, Greece, Maldives, Switzerland and Rome.
- What is your meaning of life? The meaning of my love for my Jesus and my family. That’s the beginning and end of my being
- What is your favourite social media handle? Facebook and Instagram
- What is something you’d like to improve in your life? I would love to improve upon being more positive and planning life ahead.
- Who inspires you? My husband. He is my confidant, supporter, lover, father to my children. He is an amazing person who has grown with me and keeps me wanting to do better.
- Beach, mountain or city? Beach for sure. We went to GOA in the beginning of 2017 and absolutely enjoyed the 4 days of bliss
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I was born in Punjab
- I am a Christian and not a Sikh as my name may suggest
- I have always lived in a rented accommodation, it would be a dream come true when I walk into my own home and decorate it with my own hands.
- I don’t go much to Church, but my belief in Jesus has never declined. in fact over the years, I have seen so many things that sometimes I think; that only reason I am surviving because Jesus Loves me so much. I am humbled
- I love dark chocolate
- I love heels, if it were to me, I would just wear them every day!
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you have a favourite quote or words to live by?
- Where is one place you haven’t been, but you would like to visit?
- If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
- What is your favourite movie or tv series?
- If you were going to be a character in someone’s book, who would you like to write it?
- If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
- What is your favourite food?
- Who has been an inspiration in your life? Why?
- Salty or Sweet?
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
I’m so glad to have found the blogging community on Facebook and Instagram.I now realise how much hard work every blogger puts in to build a blog. Like Rome was not built in a day, likewise, a blog is not made in a day. it needs understanding, love and patience.
Again, congratulations, keep being awesome, and I wish you success.